The Naviti Resort
Starting from AUD $222* or FJD $327* per night
Since 1988, lush sophistication and stunning hospitality have flourished at The Naviti Resort in the Fiji Islands. Nestled within 38 acres of vibrant, tropical gardens and fronting bronzed-sand beach. The beach-side deluxe resort on Fiji’s Coral Coast delights guests staying for work or play. Enjoy the swim-up Pool Bar where mouth-watering cocktails satisfy tropical thirsts. Let The Naviti Resort’s accommodations enchant and inspire you while overlooking the captivating South Pacific. Guests can indulge with a spa treatment at the on-site Naviti Spa, spend the day outdoors playing tennis or participating in 1 of the many activities available, including fish feeding, coconut husking, archery, beach/pool volleyball, touch rugby and soccer. Snorkelling, kayaking, canoeing and scuba diving lessons are also available.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
garden VIEW room
The well-appointed standard resort room boasts comfortable for a family of two adults and two children. Extravagant fixtures include invigorating furniture, bath amenities, and a furnished balcony or patio overlooking tropical landscaped gardens.
starting from AUD $222* per night
family garden view room
This family room features a balcony, DVD player and minibar. Located on the ground floor and can comfortably accommodate a minimum of 2 adults/3children and open out to superb gardens and landscapes.
starting from AUD $457* per night
ocean view room
This splendid standard resort room consists of comfortable accommodations for a family of two adults and two children. Extravagant fixtures include invigorating furniture, bath amenities, and a furnished balcony or patio overlooking the enchanting Pacific Ocean.
starting from AUD $286* per night
Comfortable, indulgent and inviting. The Studio Villa is ideal for couples seeking seclusion and embellished ambience. The newly enhanced lodging is fitted with a single king-size bed and features spacious, furnished balcony or patio.
starting from AUD $565* per night
Framed within grand confines, tastefully understated designs and embellishments lead to the space’s one king-size bed. Available to couples only, the inspiring interior reveals a pair of sensible bathrooms and separate lounge area with a large furnished balcony or patio featuring partial ocean views.
starting from AUD $619* per night
1bedroom ocean front villa
Privacy and extravagance blend harmoniously in this brilliant bedroom space featuring a separate ensuite lounge area. Ideal for couples who wish to entertain in the privacy of their own villa, the lavishly embellished space features a king-size bed, VIP bath amenities and a spacious furnished balcony or patio.
starting from AUD $766* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
Up to 44 % Off Special – Bed & Breakfast.
SALE DATE: 18 March – 18 September 2019
TRAVEL DATE: Now – 31 October 2020
ROOM CATEGORY: Garden View & Ocean View
General Terms & Conditions
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Complimentary use of all non-motorized water activities
- Complimentary use of gym, tennis court, bikes and kids club
Check-In: 1400 HRS (2PM)
Check-Out: 1100 HRS (11AM)
- Cots and high chairs must be requested at time of booking and is based on availability.
- Babysitting is available at FJD $20 for the first hour and FJD $8 per child for every hour thereafter – booking must be made at least 8 hours prior for babysitting services and a maximum of 2 children with minimum 3 years age. Children between 6months-3years require 1 dedicated nanny.
- Shallow pool area for children and a FREE supervised kids club for children 5-12 years. Available daily.
- Children 12 years and under EAT ALL MEALS FREE from the Nukunuku Restaurant within specific time frames.
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to arrival – NO FEES apply.
- Cancellations made within 7 days from arrival – 100% of total estimated accommodation charges as booked will be charged.
- NO SHOWS – will be charged 100% of total estimated accommodation charges as booked.
- All cancellations are required in writing, and if not received charges will be automatically processed.