The Naviti Resort
Coral Coast, Fiji Islands | Rating
Since 1988, lush sophistication and stunning hospitality have flourished at The Naviti Resort in the Fiji Islands. Nestled within 38 acres of vibrant, tropical gardens and fronting bronzed-sand beach, the beach-side deluxe resort on Fiji’s Coral Coast delights guests staying for work or play. Enjoy the swim-up Pool Bar where mouth-watering cocktails satisfy tropical thirsts. Let the Naviti Resort’s accommodations enchant and inspire you while overlooking the captivating South Pacific.
Guests can indulge with a spa treatment at the on-site Naviti Spa, spend the day outdoors playing tennis or participating in one of the many activities available, including fish feeding, coconut husking, archery, beach/pool volleyball, touch rugby and soccer. Snorkelling, kayaking, canoeing and scuba diving lessons are also available.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
Garden View Bure
Awash in authentic Fijian tradition and culture, these charming rooms offer beautiful mountain and garden views with a queen bed and additional single bed.
starting from AUD $199* per night
Family Superior Room
After a day of travel or activities, families can relax and connect in a convenient setting near the beach. Filled with natural light, these spacious family rooms in Fiji Coral Coast offer lovely garden views with a queen bed and separate bunk bed.
starting from AUD $462* per night
Ocean View Room
These delightful rooms provide accommodation ideal for families, with plenty of room for two adults and two children (12 and under). Inviting décor features crisp white colour palettes offset by rich greens, bright tiled floors and designer Pacific and Balinese furniture.
starting from AUD $259* per night
Our sumptuous Studio Villas are located near the beach with beautiful garden or ocean views. Created for couples seeking their own private haven.
starting from AUD $535* per night
Designed just for couples, our impressive Suites feature tasteful Fijian design elements with lots of dark wood accents and appealing rattan furniture including a sofa and armchair and plush king-size bed.
starting from AUD $559* per night
SALES DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
Bed & Breakfast Deal – Save up to 50% OFF
SALE DATE: Now – 20 Apr 2020 | TRAVEL DATE: Now – 31 March 2021 | ROOM CATEGORIES: Garden/Ocean View
- Min 1 Night stay per room per night
- Full Buffet Breakfast included for 2 Adults and 2 Children under 12years
- Refreshing welcome drink at check in
- Two Children 12 years and under sharing same room with parents dine for free at the Nukunuku Buffet Restaurant only
- Complimentary use of all non-motorized water activities
- Complimentary use of gym, tennis courts and kids club
Check-In: 1400 HRS (2PM) Check-Out: 1100 HRS (11AM)
- Cots and high chairs must be requested at time of booking and is based on availability.
- Babysitting is available at FJD $20 for the first hour and FJD $8 per child for every hour thereafter – booking must be made at least 8 hours prior for babysitting services and a maximum of 2 children with minimum 3 years age. Children between 6months-3years require 1 dedicated nanny.
- Shallow pool area for children and a FREE supervised kids club for children 5-12 years. Available daily.
- Children 12 years and under EAT ALL MEALS FREE from the Nukunuku Restaurant within specific time frames.
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to arrival – NO CANCELLATION FEE
- Cancellations made within 7 days from arrival – 100% CANCELLATION FEE
- NO SHOWS – 100% CANCELLATION FEE
- All cancellations are required in writing, and if not received charges will be automatically processed.
Tours & Transfers
Go Local Fiji
Pacific Island Air
South Sea Cruises
Pacific Island Tour
Accept VISA Card Payment
Secured Encryption Transaction
South Pacific Specialist Agent
South Pacific Tourism Organisation
Fiji Hotel Tourism Association