The Naviti Resort
Starting from AUD $199* or FJD $285* per night
Since 1988, lush sophistication and stunning hospitality have flourished at The Naviti Resort in the Fiji Islands. Nestled within 38 acres of vibrant, tropical gardens and fronting bronzed-sand beach. The beach-side deluxe resort on Fiji’s Coral Coast delights guests staying for work or play. Enjoy the swim-up Pool Bar where mouth-watering cocktails satisfy tropical thirsts. Let The Naviti Resort’s accommodations enchant and inspire you while overlooking the captivating South Pacific. Guests can indulge with a spa treatment at the on-site Naviti Spa, spend the day outdoors playing tennis or participating in 1 of the many activities available, including fish feeding, coconut husking, archery, beach/pool volleyball, touch rugby and soccer. Snorkelling, kayaking, canoeing and scuba diving lessons are also available.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
garden VIEW room
The well-appointed standard resort room boasts comfortable for a family of two adults and two children. Extravagant fixtures include invigorating furniture, bath amenities, and a furnished balcony or patio overlooking tropical landscaped gardens.
starting from AUD $199* per night
family garden view room
This family room features a balcony, DVD player and minibar. Located on the ground floor and can comfortably accommodate a minimum of 2 adults/3children and open out to superb gardens and landscapes.
starting from AUD $457* per night
ocean view room
This splendid standard resort room consists of comfortable accommodations for a family of two adults and two children. Extravagant fixtures include invigorating furniture, bath amenities, and a furnished balcony or patio overlooking the enchanting Pacific Ocean.
starting from AUD $259* per night
Comfortable, indulgent and inviting. The Studio Villa is ideal for couples seeking seclusion and embellished ambience. The newly enhanced lodging is fitted with a single king-size bed and features spacious, furnished balcony or patio.
starting from AUD $565* per night
Framed within grand confines, tastefully understated designs and embellishments lead to the space’s one king-size bed. Available to couples only, the inspiring interior reveals a pair of sensible bathrooms and separate lounge area with a large furnished balcony or patio featuring partial ocean views.
starting from AUD $619* per night
1bedroom ocean front villa
Privacy and extravagance blend harmoniously in this brilliant bedroom space featuring a separate ensuite lounge area. Ideal for couples who wish to entertain in the privacy of their own villa, the lavishly embellished space features a king-size bed, VIP bath amenities and a spacious furnished balcony or patio.
starting from AUD $766* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
Up to 50 % Off Special – Bed & Breakfast.
SALE DATE: Now – 20 Apr 2020
TRAVEL DATE: 5 Jan 20 – 31 Mar 21
ROOM CATEGORY: Garden View & Ocean View
General Terms & Conditions
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Complimentary use of all non-motorized water activities
- Complimentary use of gym, tennis court, bikes and kids club
Check-In: 1400 HRS (2PM)
Check-Out: 1100 HRS (11AM)
- Cots and high chairs must be requested at time of booking and is based on availability.
- Babysitting is available at FJD $20 for the first hour and FJD $8 per child for every hour thereafter – booking must be made at least 8 hours prior for babysitting services and a maximum of 2 children with minimum 3 years age. Children between 6months-3years require 1 dedicated nanny.
- Shallow pool area for children and a FREE supervised kids club for children 5-12 years. Available daily.
- Children 12 years and under EAT ALL MEALS FREE from the Nukunuku Restaurant within specific time frames.
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to arrival – NO FEES apply.
- Cancellations made within 7 days from arrival – 100% of total estimated accommodation charges as booked will be charged.
- NO SHOWS – will be charged 100% of total estimated accommodation charges as booked.
- All cancellations are required in writing, and if not received charges will be automatically processed.
Tours & Transfers
Go Local Fiji
Pacific Island Air
South Sea Cruises
Pacific Island Tour
Accept VISA Card Payment
Secured Encryption Transaction
South Pacific Specialist Agent
South Pacific Tourism Organisation
Fiji Hotel Tourism Association