Ramada Resort by Wyndham Port Villa
Starting from AUD $457* or FJD $690* per night
Nestled on the cliffs of Erakor Lagoon, 6 minutes’ drive from the centre of Port Vila, this beachfront resort boasts an outdoor swimming pool, an over-water restaurant, pool bar and a fitness centre. Renovated in 2018, Ramada Resort by Wyndham Port Vila’s rooms boast panoramic lagoon views, bathrooms with walk-in showers, free toiletries, hairdryers and bathrobes. Stove tops, kettles, microwaves and refrigerators are provided as well as flat-screen TVs with pay-per-view and satellite channels. Guests can go kayaking, snorkelling, swimming or they can play volleyball at the beach. A 24-hour reception, a concierge, tour desk, car hire and airport transfers are available. Up to 500 MB of free WiFi is provided each day.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
Modern, spacious self-contained rooms with a balcony. Studios are outfitted with the latest WiFi technology, air conditioning and a kitchenette. A comfortable home away from home for a short or long stay.
starting from AUD $457* per night
Spacious apartments with panoramic views from the large balcony overlooking Erakor lagoon. Featuring a lounge area with single sofa bed, kitchenette with hot plates, microwave & dishwasher, air-conditioning, superb WiFi access, large screen Satellite TV and everything you’ll need to relax and enjoy Vanuatu.
starting from AUD $580* per night
These large Two Bedroom Apartments are perfect for a family or couples travelling together. With two separate bedrooms, each with own bathroom you’ll be assured of privacy whilst having a communal lounge area with kitchen with hot plates, microwave and dishwasher, which allows you independence and flexibility.
starting from AUD $859* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Complimentary Wifi – limited data cap
Check-In: 1500 HRS (3PM)
Check-Out: 1100 HRS (11AM)
- A maximum of 2 Children under 12 years old stay free in existing bedding when sharing with two adults up to the maximum occupancy of the room. Cots are FOC up to the maximum occupancy of the room.
- Cancellation must be made in writing and the following charges apply:
- More than 72 hours before arrival date – NO CHARGE
- Less than 72 hours before arrival date – subject to a charge of one night at the contract rate plus tax
- No shows – all no shows will be charged for the entire stay at the contract rate plus tax
Tours & Transfers
Go Local Fiji
Pacific Island Air
South Sea Cruises
Pacific Island Tour
Accept VISA Card Payment
Secured Encryption Transaction
South Pacific Specialist Agent
South Pacific Tourism Organisation
Fiji Hotel Tourism Association