Namolevu Beach Bures
Starting from AUD $300* or FJD $442* per night
The word “Namolevu” is a dialect used by the tribe Hema simply defined as “The Widest Coral Reef”. First 100% I-Taukei (Indigenous) owned in the Coral coast, comes with a true Fijian style and cultural uniqueness. The newly branded Namolevu Beach Bures is cocooned in a haven beauty of nature, amidst unique landscaped with the tranquillity view of the Pacific Ocean, nestled around the famous coastal lagoon in Fiji. The resort delights guests with pure relaxing and embraces nature with its beauty. Namolevu Fiji features well-appointed 4 Lomalagi Ocean View Stand Alone Bures, 4 Hema Beach Front Bures, 1 Bar, 1 Restaurant, 1 Swimming pool. We are Big in small Weddings, group lunch or dinner with pleasure, a perfect holiday for honeymooners, or for a pure relaxation with friends. We are here to serve you with the True Fijian Hospitality.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
Hema simply defined bonding or stay connected to nature and is one of the favourite among travellers with the full view of the Pacific Ocean and 2steps away from our golden sandy beach. The Hema Beach Bures can comfortably accommodate maximum of 2 Adults or we can add on a roll-away bed for the extra person.
starting from AUD $300* per night
Lomalagi simply defined as “Heaven” hidden haven, nestled on a private hill with the tranquility view of the Pacific Ocean. The Lomalagi Ocean View Bures can comfortably accommodate maximum of 2 Adults.
starting from AUD $378* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Continental breakfast daily
Check-In: 1400 HRS (2PM)
Check-out: 1100 HRS (11AM)
- Maximum 1 child 12 years and under per room stay and sharing room with parent(s) at the extra bed charge.
- Children 12 years and under travelling with parents and occupying own room will receive a 15% discount off net rate based on adults paid room category. Maximum 3 children per room.
- The above offer is applicable to Hema Bures and Duplex Bures only; and Children’s special room rates mentioned above cannot be combined with any special in the market.
- High chairs must be requested at time of booking and is based on availability.
- Babysitting is available at $15 per child for the first hour and FJD$10 per child for every hour thereafter – booking must be made at least 4 hours prior for babysitting services and a maximum of 1 child per babysitter.
- If cancellation is made 21 days prior to arrival – 25% non-refundable deposit will incur of total estimated accommodation as booked will be charged
- If cancellation is made within 21 days from arrival – 50% of total estimated accommodation charges as booked will be charged
- If cancellation is made within 14 days from arrival – 100% of total estimated accommodation charges as booked will be charged
- NO SHOWS will be charged 100% of total estimated accommodation charges as booked will be charged.In cases of Early Checkouts, all unused room nights are non-refundable
- All cancellations are required in writing, and if not received charges will be automatically processed
Tours & Transfers
Go Local Fiji
Pacific Island Air
South Sea Cruises
Pacific Island Tour
Accept VISA Card Payment
Secured Encryption Transaction
South Pacific Specialist Agent
South Pacific Tourism Organisation
Fiji Hotel Tourism Association