Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina
Starting from AUD $345* or FJD $507* per night
Just steps away from the pristine sand of Malolo Lailai in the picturesque Mamanuca Islands, sits a relaxed and intimate hideaway, Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina. This four-star Fiji beach resort blends the barefoot ambience of a tropical island with the warm hospitality and traditions of the Fijian people. Our resorts proximity to Nadi International Airport allows for quick and easy access by high-speed catamaran, plane (including seaplane) or helicopter. Musket Cove Resort envelops guests into its peaceful surroundings, tucked among 400 acres of rolling hills and palm-fringed beaches that create a secluded paradise that never feels crowded. The pace of life is smooth and unhurried. The service from our warm and friendly Fijian staff is personalized and engaging, offering you a gracious welcome to your island home.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
Raintree house is a large colonial inspired building with open veranda and shaded by beautiful rain-trees. These large hotel rooms, are the perfect little hideaway, located just a short walk to the resort pool, restaurant and beach.
starting from AUD $345* per night
Fifteen open plan air-conditioned bures scattered amongst the lush gardens and open lawn of the resort. All within a two-minute stroll to the beach and resort facilities. The bures are large and spacious. With separate living room, large bathroom, outdoor lanai and quality fittings and amenities.
starting from AUD $477* per night
Six light and airy overwater bures located along an inland lagoon. The perfect place to sit, relax and watch the world go by on your private lanai. Bures are a leisurely two-minute stroll to the beach or Marina and well located to all resort facilities.
starting from AUD $537* per night
Scattered along the beachfront, our Beachfront bures are a few lazy steps to the water’s edge. These spacious traditional Fiji style bures are full of charm. With high-pitched ceilings, large ensuite bathroom, separate living room with breakfast bar, outdoor covered terrace and private hammock. Ideal for Honeymooners or couples.
starting from AUD $704* per night
Ten, two-bedroom water’s edge villas situated on their own private island. With a private shared pool and BBQ area. Each villa features 2 identical bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. Living room with kitchenette and large outdoor covered terrace. These villas are Ideal for families, singles and couples sharing a holiday.
starting from AUD $930* per night
These fabulous split-level villas are set in the resort gardens with easy access to the beach and all facilities. Decorated with warm colours and stunning local artwork. Sleeping up to 5 people, these recently refurbished 2-bedroom villas offer separate bathrooms, living room, kitchenette and outdoor veranda with plunge pool. Making them a home away from home for a family, group of friends or couples.
starting from AUD $930* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Arrival coconut water, chilled scented towels, handmade clay bead necklace.
- Kayaks, windsurfing, snorkelling equipment, daily snorkelling trips, volleyball.
- Solevu village tour, guided organic farm and medicine walks, secluded beach visits.
- Book and video library, weekly managers cocktail party.
Check-In: 1300 HRS (1PM)
Check-out: 1000 HRS (11am)
- Children under that age of 5years are not permitted in the Lagoon Bures or the Island Villas due to the over water veranda feature.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 15 years will be permitted to stay in either category provided the attached waiver is signed at time of booking.
- Children under the age of 15 years not permitted in Lagoon or Beachfront Bures.
- 30 days or more – NO CHARGE
- 29 to 14 days – 25% OF TOTAL ACCOMMODATION
- 13 days prior to arrival or no show – 100% OF TOTAL ACCOMMODATION