Mango Bay Resort
Starting from AUD $143* or FJD $210* per night
Nestled within the Tadrawai Valley – “dream water valley” and set among lush tropical landscape, Mango Bay Resort overlooks an enclosed bay of crystal-clear water and stunning white sandy beachfront, boasting affordable accommodation options, the recent refurbishment bow offers a new and fresh look. Days at Mango Bay are filled with action and adventures, while nights are filled with entertainment and cultural shows and many enjoyable activities to keep the guest entertained. Mango Bay Resort accommodates people of all ages with a spirit of adventure! Now accommodating families, groups, retreats and conference facilities.
WiFi, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
1bedroom garden VIEW BURE
These bures are a one-bedroom unit from the above two-bedroom bure. They have their own toilet and shower facility and can be allocated as either 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
starting from AUD $143* per night
family garden Bure
The suitable choice for families with children or groups. Surrounded with tropical lush well-kept garden. The villa is spaciously made to accommodate up to 4 people and has a double and 2 single beds. En-suite with private shower facility.
starting from AUD $163* per night
standard Beachfront Bure
These Bures’ are in the second row of bures along the beachfront, the wide expansive villa boasts a spectacular setting. They offer a private ensuite with outdoor shower and contain 1 queen bed with mosquito netting.
starting from AUD $224* per night
superior Beachfront Bure
These bures are located right at the beachfront. They offer 1 queen bed with mosquito netting, ceiling fan, ensuite and private outdoor shower. The bure also has its own tea and coffee making facility.
starting from AUD $237* per night
2bedroom garden view Bure
These Bures’ have two separate bedrooms, both having ensuite shower facilities. It features 1 double bed and 2 single beds. Perfect for couples or friends seeking accommodation for four.
starting from AUD $272* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Sunset bonfires, kava ceremony, Fijian cooking class, cinema, pool table, kayaking, snorkelling, coconut jewellery making
- Neighbouring Fijian village and school tours, beach volleyball/pool volleyball, crab races, fish feeding, intro to scuba diving lesson in the pool, trivia nights (weekly)
Check-In: 1400 HRS (2PM)
Check-Out: 1000 HRS (10AM)
- Mango Bay Resort is happy to accept children of all ages. Please be advised that, at present Mango Bay Resort does not have a kid’s club, but we do cater for kids’ menu and babysitters are available on request at an additional cost of FJD $15 per hour
- No later than 15 days prior to arrival – full refund
- Between 14-8 days or less prior to arrival – 50% charge of the total accommodation reserved
- 7 days or less prior to arrival – 100% charge of the total accommodation reserved
All cancellations must be written and received by the reservations officer. No refund will be given to late arrivals or premature departures.
Tours & Transfers
Go Local Fiji
Pacific Island Air
South Sea Cruises
Pacific Island Tour
Accept VISA Card Payment
Secured Encryption Transaction
South Pacific Specialist Agent
South Pacific Tourism Organisation
Fiji Hotel Tourism Association