Malolo Island Resort
Starting from AUD $551* or FJD $811* per night
Malolo Island Resort, paradise where you can escape the stress of modern living and relax amongst golden sandy beaches, abundant coral reefs, swaying coconut palms and azure seas. Malolo is an intimate rustic resort, built in the character of Fiji’s colonial past with grand designs interspersed amongst south pacific beach cottage style. Its about a bure near the beach, surrounded by the world’s friendliest people with a living and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. 100% owned by a local Fijian family, Malolo is all about reconnecting with family and friends without the distractions of “mod-cons”. Just the sounds of the coconut trees swaying and the ocean lapping the shore, under the bluest of skies by day and a blanket of stars by night. We believe, Malolo is the way the world should be.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
There are 4 Island Bures, each in a semi open-plan style, with veranda, a sumptuous King Bed, plus two single beds in the general living area which convert to daybeds. These bures can accommodate up to 4 people – ideally 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children and have partial or restricted ocean views.
starting from AUD $551* per night
Ocean view Bure
There are 28 Oceanview Bures, in a semi open-plan style, with veranda, a sumptuous King Bed, plus two single beds in the general living area which convert to daybeds. These bures can accommodate up to 4 people – ideally 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children and have ocean views.
starting from AUD $675* per night
deluxe ocean view Bure
There are 12 Deluxe Oceanview Bures, with veranda and with the bedroom closed off from the general living area where the daybeds/single beds are located. These bures are suitable for up to 4 people, but ideal for 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, or 5 people if the 5th person is an infant (under 2yrs) in a cot.
starting from AUD $783* per night
tadra beach Bure
There are only two of these special bures, located at the very end and most private part of the Malolo beach right on the ocean’s edge. Suitable for couples/adults only, whether celebrating a wedding or honeymoon or just wanting that extra special level of accommodation, privacy and location.
starting from AUD $892* per night
There are four family bures at Malolo which can sleep up to 7 people. Two with a veranda located in a two-story bure (Bures 27 & 28). They each comprise 2 bedrooms, each with a King-sized bed, one ensuite and one main bathroom accessible from the living area, and 3 single beds (suitable for children) also located in the spacious living area.
starting from AUD $1567* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Fijian welcome with complimentary fruit punch and cold towels on arrival
- Complimentary use of all non-motorised watersports including catamarans, windsurfers, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment throughout the stay
Check-In: 1500 HRS (3PM)
Check-Out: 1100 HRS (11am)
- Cots and high chairs available on request – free of charge
- Private baby sitting available at a nominal charge of FJD $10 per hour, children under 4 years will require this service if they wish to attend Kids Club and which can be arranged in advance or on your arrival at the resort.
- Supervised Kids Club is complimentary strictly to children 4 to 12 years old. Children’s dinner and wading pool with shade sail
- All cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by the resort
- No-shows will be subject to room charges at the contract rate for all room nights booked
- Any bookings cancelled between 8-21 days of travel – 75% CANCELLATION FEE
- Any bookings cancelled 7 days or less from the date of travel – 100% CANCELLATION FEE
- Guests who arrive late or depart from the resort will be charged for the entire booking including unused accommodation