Koro Sun Resort
Starting from AUD $419* or FJD $599* per night
Koro Sun Resort offers air-conditioned bungalows and luxury villas with stunning ocean views. Guests have access to a private beach and a day spa. Free transfers to and from Savusavu Airport are provided. All accommodation at Koro Sun Fiji Resort & Rain forest Spa includes a balcony, refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities and mini bar. Some villas have a DVD/CD player. Facilities include a 9-hole golf course, outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and children’s playground. The Rain forest Spa offers a range of relaxing beauty treatments. In-room massages can be arranged. The resort’s restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on the island of Vanua Levu, Koro Sun Resort & Rain forest Spa is a 10-minute drive from Savusavu Airstrip.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
Our Garden Bures are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are perfect for a couple looking for comfortable and quaint accommodations. These bures include a King sized bed, a stone shower, a private walled courtyard in the back for lounging, and air conditioning.
starting from AUD $419* per night
Our Two-Bedroom Bures are located on a hillside surrounded by lush tropical gardens and rain trees. These bures include two private bedrooms with one King bed each, a day bed in the living area, one bathroom and a screened in porch. The Two Bedroom Bures are fully air conditioned, and are perfect for families or couples traveling together.
starting from AUD $463* per night
2bedroom pool Bure
Situated along the golf course, the Two Bedroom Pool Bures include two private rooms with one Queen Bed and two twin beds, a living area and kitchen, one bathroom with an indoor tile shower and an outdoor stone shower, a large shady front porch with hanging hammock chair, views of the golf course and rainforest, as well as your own private plunge pool.
starting from AUD $549* per night
Located over our lily ponds near the rain-forest’s edge, these villas are a great addition to modern accommodations for a family with three bedrooms and two bathrooms in a setting along the stream.
starting from AUD $647* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Condition
Save up to 25% Off Special – Minimum 5 Night Stay
SALE DATE: Now – 31 Mar 2020
TRAVEL DATE: Now – 31 Dec 2020
General Terms & Conditions
- Continental breakfast daily
- Afternoon tea selection available
- Complimentary ground transfers to/from Savusavu airport
- Complimentary WiFi in common areas
- Use of resort non-motorized activities including: kayaking, snorkelling, stand up paddle boards, rain forest golf, tennis, volleyball, cultural demonstrations, hand-line fishing, guided rain forest trekking, lawn games, bicycles, herbal walk, church service, school visit, Meke cultural dance, pearl presentation, floral arranging, and barefoot golf on our 9-hole golf course.
Check-In: 1400 HRS (2PM)
Check-Out: 1000 HRS (10AM)
- Children 4 -12: Complimentary Koro Kids Club (children’s activity program) offered from 8am-4pm daily. Daily activities include Rain forest hikes, introduction to Fijian culture, Fijian arts & crafts, tidal pool exploration, face painting, coconut leaf weaving, and sand village construction. We provide one Bula Buddy for every 2-3 children offering a very personalized service for families with educational and recreation based activities.
- Children 3 Years and Under: 8 hours of dedicated nanny service between the hours of 8am-4pm. Extra nanny services are offered after 4pm at a nominal charge of FJD$6 per hour per child. The kids meal times for lunch is from 11.30-12 midday and dinner time is made available between 6pm-6.30pm. Children will enjoy a mixture of story time, painting and drawing, swimming, tide pool exploration, walks, exploring the playground, games and activities with a truly definitive Fijian flavour always loaded with fun!
- Complimentary round trip ground transfers are provided to/from Savusavu (SVU) Airport, just 15 minutes away.
- Transfers to/from Labasa Airport are FJD$160 per car one way. Max 4 pax. Drive time is 1 hour and 30 minutes to the resort.
- More than 45 days – No cancellation fee
- Between 45 and 20 Days – 50% cancellation fee
- 20 days or less notice – 100% cancellation fee
- No shows or days not used due to premature departure – 100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation notice must be received in writing by fax or email from the Reservation Company, the receipt of which needs to be verified in writing by Koro Sun Resort.
Tours & Transfers
Go Local Fiji
Pacific Island Air
South Sea Cruises
Pacific Island Tour
Accept VISA Card Payment
Secured Encryption Transaction
South Pacific Specialist Agent
South Pacific Tourism Organisation
Fiji Hotel Tourism Association