Koro Sun Resort
Starting from AUD $446* or FJD $656* per night
Koro Sun Resort offers air-conditioned bungalows and luxury villas with stunning ocean views. Guests have access to a private beach and a day spa. Free transfers to and from Savusavu Airport are provided. All accommodation at Koro Sun Fiji Resort & Rain forest Spa includes a balcony, refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities and mini bar. Some villas have a DVD/CD player. Facilities include a 9-hole golf course, outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and children’s playground. The Rain forest Spa offers a range of relaxing beauty treatments. In-room massages can be arranged. The resort’s restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on the island of Vanua Levu, Koro Sun Resort & Rain forest Spa is a 10-minute drive from Savusavu Airstrip.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
Our Garden Bures are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are perfect for a couple looking for comfortable and quaint accommodations. These bures include a King sized bed, a stone shower, a private walled courtyard in the back for lounging, and air conditioning.
starting from AUD $446* per night
Our Two-Bedroom Bures are located on a hillside surrounded by lush tropical gardens and rain trees. These bures include two private bedrooms with one King bed each, a day bed in the living area, one bathroom and a screened in porch. The Two Bedroom Bures are fully air conditioned, and are perfect for families or couples traveling together.
starting from AUD $479* per night
2bedroom pool Bure
Situated along the golf course, the Two Bedroom Pool Bures include two private rooms with one Queen Bed and two twin beds, a living area and kitchen, one bathroom with an indoor tile shower and an outdoor stone shower, a large shady front porch with hanging hammock chair, views of the golf course and rainforest, as well as your own private plunge pool.
starting from AUD $569* per night
Located over our lily ponds near the rain-forest’s edge, these villas are a great addition to modern accommodations for a family with three bedrooms and two bathrooms in a setting along the stream.
starting from AUD $900* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Condition
Save up to 25 % Off Special – Minimum 3 Night Stay
SALE DATE: Now – 30 June 2019
TRAVEL DATE: Now – 31 March 2020
General Terms & Conditions
- Continental breakfast daily
- Afternoon tea selection available
- Complimentary ground transfers to/from Savusavu airport
- Complimentary WiFi in common areas
- Use of resort non-motorized activities including: kayaking, snorkelling, stand up paddle boards, rain forest golf, tennis, volleyball, cultural demonstrations, hand-line fishing, guided rain forest trekking, lawn games, bicycles, herbal walk, church service, school visit, Meke cultural dance, pearl presentation, floral arranging, and barefoot golf on our 9-hole golf course.
Check-In: 1400 HRS (2PM)
Check-Out: 1000 HRS (10AM)
- Children 4 -12: Complimentary Koro Kids Club (children’s activity program) offered from 8am-4pm daily. Daily activities include Rain forest hikes, introduction to Fijian culture, Fijian arts & crafts, tidal pool exploration, face painting, coconut leaf weaving, and sand village construction. We provide one Bula Buddy for every 2-3 children offering a very personalized service for families with educational and recreation based activities.
- Children 3 Years and Under: 8 hours of dedicated nanny service between the hours of 8am-4pm. Extra nanny services are offered after 4pm at a nominal charge of FJD$6 per hour per child. The kids meal times for lunch is from 11.30-12 midday and dinner time is made available between 6pm-6.30pm. Children will enjoy a mixture of story time, painting and drawing, swimming, tide pool exploration, walks, exploring the playground, games and activities with a truly definitive Fijian flavour always loaded with fun!
- Complimentary round trip ground transfers are provided to/from Savusavu (SVU) Airport, just 15 minutes away.
- Transfers to/from Labasa Airport are FJD$160 per car one way. Max 4 pax. Drive time is 1 hour and 30 minutes to the resort.
- More than 45 days – No cancellation fee
- Between 45 and 20 Days – 50% cancellation fee
- 20 days or less notice – 100% cancellation fee
- No shows or days not used due to premature departure – 100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation notice must be received in writing by fax or email from the Reservation Company, the receipt of which needs to be verified in writing by Koro Sun Resort.