Castaway Island Resort
Starting from AUD $649* or FJD $931* per night
Castaway Island, Fiji is a pristine private island 4-star resort located in the heart of Fiji’s Mamanuca Island group. The island’s 174 acres are covered in rich tropical rainforest and surrounded by white sand beaches, vibrant coral reefs and azure South Pacific waters. This picture-perfect Fijian resort setting is enhanced by the genuine warmth and hospitality of our family of staff who welcome guests back year after year to experience the magic that is Castaway. Each of the spacious and traditionally thatched Fijian-style bungalows at Castaway Island has a refurbished private bathroom. Guests can choose to stay in a bungalow located directly on the beach. The resort offers 4 restaurants, a free kids club and free non-motorised water sports that include canoeing, windsurfing, snorkelling and hobie catamarans, as well as a tennis court and beach volleyball. You can relax on the beach or in a hammock or indulge yourself with a massage or body treatment.
WiFi, Pool, Beach, Restaurant, Bar & more.
Our popular Island Bures (bungalows) are nestled amongst the resort’s lush tropical gardens. All bures are spacious and stylishly appointed with distinctive natural timbers and comfortable soft furnishings and are within a few minutes walk to the beach front, restaurants and sporting facilities.
starting from AUD $649* per night
Ocean view Bure
Ocean View bures (bungalows) are close to the beach and enjoy water views, whilst being nestled amongst the resort’s lush tropical gardens. Each free-standing, traditionally thatched bure features a high vaulted hand painted ‘tapa’ lined ceiling, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, large bathroom with shower, hairdryer and toiletries with a distinct Fijian accent.
starting from AUD $725* per night
Beach Bures (bungalows) are located along the two north and south facing beaches of Castaway Island, all with uninterrupted water views. Each free-standing, traditionally thatched bure features a high vaulted hand painted ‘tapa’ lined ceiling, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, large bathroom with shower, hairdryer and toiletries with a distinct Fijian accent.
starting from AUD $820* per night
family Beach Bure
Our Family Beach Bure (bungalow) consists of two beach bures interconnecting. The Family Beach Bure (bungalow) is located on the north facing beach front and is configured with three interconnected bedrooms and two separate bathrooms to comfortably accommodate up to ten persons.
starting from AUD $1731* per night
Sales, Rates & Cancellation Terms & Conditions
Save up to 20% Off – Stay 5 Pay 4 All Meals Special
SALE DATE: Now – 31 March 2020
TRAVEL DATE: Now – 31 Mar 20, 1 – 9 Apr, 19 Apr – 31 May, 12 Oct – 21 Dec, 5 Jan – 31 Mar 21
General Terms & Conditions
- Welcome Tropical punch
- Fijian culinary workshop, tours to the local village, hula skirt making
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment, all non-motorized water sports equipment including catamarans, kayaks, windsurfers, glass bottom boat, stand up paddle-boards and spy boards (includes lessons)
- Complimentary Kids Club (3-12yrs) from 9am till 10pm daily
Check-In: 1400 HRS (2PM)
Check-Out: 1000 HRS (10AM)
- Children under 3yrs receive all meals FREE
- Complimentary cots and high chair
- Private babysitting at $9 per hour
- Complimentary supervised Kids Club (3-12yrs). Open from 9am to 4.30pm and 6.30pm to 10pm daily
- Dedicated children’s pool
All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Any cancellations or amendments within 21 days of arrival: a cancellation fee equal to one night’s accommodation (plus taxes and charges) will be charged
- No-shows, amendments and cancellations within 7 days of arrival will be charged for the full stay (plus taxes and charges)
Tours & Transfers
Go Local Fiji
Pacific Island Air
South Sea Cruises
Pacific Island Tour
Accept VISA Card Payment
Secured Encryption Transaction
South Pacific Specialist Agent
South Pacific Tourism Organisation
Fiji Hotel Tourism Association